Precious stone, whose color varies from light blue to dark blue, which constitutes one of the varieties of hyaline corundum; this stone used in jewelry after having been cut or polished.
Sapphire in lithotherapy:
- Promoting inspiration, spiritual upliftment and meditation.
- Calming mental activity and anger.
- Encouraging dynamism and allaying fears.
- Stimulating creativity and concentration.
- Soothing states of sadness by restoring the joy of living.
- Developing self-confidence, courage and perseverance.
- Regulating hyperactivity and promoting sleep.